Athena Cuts Rooting Gel is a top-of-the-range rooting gel produced to propagate new plants from the mother plant leaf and stem cuttings. It is formulated with a plant hormone that promotes growth and rapid root generation.
This water-based gel seals and coats the tissue around the stem that has been cut. Athena Cuts contains a blend of nutrients, vitamins and hormones that are absorbed by the plant to produce abundant root development.
Athena Cuts may be used on any cutting, including herbacous, woody flowers, vegetables, ornamentals, and fruit trees.
- Squeeze Athena Cuts in a container.
- Take cuttings from the healthy mother plant and trim them to 2-8 inches in length.
- Make the cuts on the stem at a 45-degree angle.
- The cut end of the stem needs to be dipped into the Cuts gel to the desired depth or immersed in water until ready to be dipped.
- After Athena Cuts gel has been applied, place cuttings into a cloning system or rooting medium.
Depending on the variety, roots may appear within a few days or weeks of dipping. Transplant clones once the cuttings have rooted.
- Take cuttings only from new growth on healthy mother plants.
- Do not dip cuttings directly into the container.
- Discard used gel, do not reuse.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.