Athena Bloom is a clean and straightforward two-part formula designed for the flowering growth stage for flower-producing and fruit plants. Athena blends top of the line macronutrients and chelated micronutrients to achieve increased nutrient uptake ability across a more comprehensive pH range in any growing method, water type and media.
This two-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to stimulate the increased flowering sites, rapid onset of bud production, and promote high-quality yields.
Athena formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems, including fine dripper heads. Tiny micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
- Concentrated liquid fertiliser, no sediments or particulates;
- Works with any dosing system: Netaflix, Dosatron, Rhythm;
- Mixes at room temperature;
- Low heavy metal content;
- This product is compatible with all dosing systems and is 100% soluble, and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments, and do not put anything into the bottle.
- To maintain proper mineral ratios, always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A&B.
- Regularly monitor EC and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust the pH to appropriate levels after mixing all additives and fertilisers.
- Do not combine in undiluted form and store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 8°C and 30°C.
- Add 2-7ml of Athena Bloom A and 2-7ml of Athena Bloom B per 4 litres of water during the flowering phase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.