Athena's CaMg is designed to supplement either of the two-part liquid formulas. Some growing conditions may require higher doses of Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Nitrogen during heavy growth and development phases. Although Athena's two-part formulas already provide sufficient levels of Calcium and Magnesium, some growers require to find supplementation helpful in demanding conditions.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments, and do not put anything into the Athena bottle.
- To maintain proper mineral ratios, always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A&B.
- Regularly monitor EC and adjust accordingly based on growth stage and crop.
- Adjust the pH to appropriate levels after mixing all fertilisers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store in the original packaging closed at a temperature between 8°C and 30°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.