Athena Grow is a clean and straightforward formula designed for non-flowering plants and the vegetative growth stage.
This two-part blended liquid formula should be used equally during the flowering phase to stimulate the rapid formation of big leaves and thick stems. The formulas are sediment free and compatible with all irrigation and dosing systems, including fine dripper heads. Tiny amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
- Contains essential microelements and balanced NPK for the vegetative phase.
- Concentrated liquid fertiliser with no particulates or sediment;
- Works with any dosing system like Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm;
- Mixes at room temperature;
- Low heavy metal content;
- Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This product is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring devices, and do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of A&B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor the EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on growth and crop stage.
- Adjust the pH to appropriate levels after mixing all additives and fertilisers.
- Do not combine in undiluted form and store in original packaging and closed at a temperature between 8°C and 30°C.
- Add 2-7ml of Grow A and 2- mL of Athena Grow B per 4 litres of water during the flowering phase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.