Athena PK is a bloom boosting addition to the range of bloom fertilisers. This liquid booster is clean and designed to supplement during the mid-to-late flowering phase. PK is a low Nitrogen booster that provides additional Potassium and Phosphorus that high-yielding plants require for maximal production.
Many PK boosters add far too many of these elements and create a cascade of problems, such as reducing Magnesium and Calcium availability. Balanced elemental bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to boost essential terpenes and oil production.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring tools, and do not put anything into the PK bottle.
- To maintain proper mineral ratios, always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A&B.
- Monitor the EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust the pH to proper levels after mixing all additives and fertilisers.
- Must not be combined in the undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 8°C and 30°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.