Athena Stack is a natural plant nutrient made from kelp extract, and the nutrients in Stack encourage healthy flowering and growth. Stack gives the plant tools to reach its full genetic potential. When used as a foliar or root drench, Stack also helps correct minor potassium deficiencies.
- Works with dosing systems such as Dosatron, Netaflex, and Rhythm;
- Safe for use in an irrigation system.
How to use
It may be used as a foliar spray or root drench, with one application weekly. Stack contains organic ingredients and may separate in storage.
- Apply Stack from the final week of vegetative growth to week 4-5 of flowering, or once plants stop vertically growing.
- Root Drench: Mix 1-2ml per 4 litres of water weekly. It may be mixed with a regular fertiliser recipe. Add last to the reservoir.
- Foliar Spray: Mix 7ml per 4 litres of water and spray thoroughly once a week. Spray with lights off and allow to dry before turning on, do not spray past week three in flower.
- Transplant Use: Mix 2ml per 4 litres of water and bare-root soak for 30-60 seconds prior to transplanting or water in solution after transplanting. Stack may reduce transplant stress and improves plant vigour.
- Seed Treatment: Mix 4ml per 4 litres of water and soak the seed for 1-2 minutes before planting. Stack may increase germination rates and plant vigour.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.