Stack is a natural plant nutrient made from kelp extract. The nutrients in Stack encourage healthy growth and flowering. Stack gives the plant tools to reach its full genetic potential. When used as a foliar or root drench, Stack helps correct minor potassium deficiencies.
- Stack helps correct minor potassium deficiencies.;
- Encourage healthy growth and flowering;
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm;
- Safe for use in irrigation system.
How to use
May be used as a foliar spray or root drench, one application weekly. Safe for use in irrigation systems. Stack contains organic ingredients and may separate in storage. Shake well before use.
- Application Timing: Apply Stack from the final week of vegetative growth to week 4-5 of flowering, or once plants stop growing vertically.
- Root Drench: Mix 1-2ml per 4 liters of water in a weekly mix. May be mixed with regular fertilizer recipe. Add last to reservoir.
- Foliar Spray: Mix 7ml per 4 liters of water and spray thoroughly once weekly. Spray with lights off and allow to dry before turning on. Do not spray past week 3 flower.
- Transplant Use: Mix 2ml per 4 liters of water and bare root soak for 30-60 seconds prior to transplanting or water in solution after transplanting. Stack may reduce transplant stress and improves plant vigor.
- Seed Treatment: Mix 4ml per 4 liters water and soak seed for 1-2 minutes before planting. Stack may increase germination rates and plant vigor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.