BioBav contains a mix of beneficial bacteria, organic minerals and essential trace elements. Making it a superior medium conditioner and plant upgrader:
- Weak plants become healthy and strong again.
- Yellowed plants become strong, beautiful and green again.
- Hard soil becomes soft and clean.
- The beneficial bacteria promote more root growth and a more robust root system.
- The organic micro and macro minerals provide a high dose of nutrients, so the plant becomes healthy again and gets reinvigorated.
- The water absorption capacity of the soil can be utilised better and improved.
- The soil's physical structure is reorganised and upgraded thanks to the many organic minerals. Plants develop better, with a greater yield.
- The macro and microelements in the soil and roots benefit from a non-complex form of enzymes.
- The micro-organisms increase the nutrient content and improve its uptake by the plant.
- The key ingredients dissolve and turn into potassium salt, preparing the plant for growth.
- Enhances taste, flavour and extends the life of the plant.
- Regulates the pH value and geothermic heat.
- The need for chemical fertilisers is decreased.
For best results, use BioBav as follows:
As a Problem solver (stressed plant):
5ml/L once a week until plants have recovered
- 1st week of veg - 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
- 1st week of flower - 1 dose of 5ml/L
- 3rd week of flower - 1 dose of 5ml/L
- 1st week of veg - 1 dose of 1,25ml/L
- 1st week of flower - 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
- 3rd week of flower - 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
As leaf spray:
- Mix 2,5ml/L and spray the leaves with lights off
For mother plants:
- Water once a week at one dose of 2,5ml/L
- Water once a week at 2,5ml/L
Warning: Do not give BioBav together with products that kill bacteria (example: hydrogen peroxide)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.