The Control Freak combines the best of both types of conventional fan speed controllers – giving you the quietness and smooth output of a hybrid type whilst giving you the controllability of a standard pulse width modulation (PWM) type.
Hybrid fan speed controllers produce a nice smooth waveform but usually only have four or five available fan speeds. The Control Freak works in a completely different way, by adjusting the frequency of a smooth waveform. It gives you 90 available fan speeds (from 10% - 100%), which you can set yourself in manual mode, or the Control Freak can be put into automatic mode, and it will find the right fan speed for you; you just set the temperature that you want, and the Control Freak will do the rest.
- One of the few controllers to be recommended for use with Isomax fans by their manufacturers, Can.
- Complete control from 10-100% fan speed
- Reducing your fan speed with the Control Freak saves electricity, unlike many other fan speed controllers, which use the same power no matter what the speed.
- The remote temperature probe allows it to control the fan speed for you (in Automatic mode)
- Large LCD display
- Adjustable minimum and maximum fan speed
- Lightweight (unlike hybrids!)
- Plug and play design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.