The Control Freak combines the best of both types of conventional fan speed controller – giving you the quietness and smooth output of a hybrid type while giving you the controllability of a standard pulse width modulation (PWM) type. Standard fan speed controllers produce a spiky waveform which usually introduces a hum in the fan motor and can even reduce the fan’s lifespan. Hybrid fan speed controllers produce a nice smooth waveform but usually only have 4 or 5 available fan speeds. The Control Freak works in a completely different way – by adjusting the frequency of a smooth waveform. It gives you 90 available fan speeds (from 10% - 100%) which you can set yourself in manual mode, or the Control Freak can be put into automatic mode and it will find the right fan speed for you. You just set the temperature that you want and the Control Freak will do the rest.
- Produces a far smoother output waveform in comparison to standard PWM fan speed controllers, both massively reducing noise and increasing the lifespan of your fan
- One of the few controllers to be recommended for use with Isomax fans by their manufacturers, Can.
- Complete control from 10-100% fan speed
- Reducing your fan speed with the Control Freak saves electricity unlike many other fan speed controllers which use the same power no matter what the speed.
- Remote temperature probe allows it to control the fan speed for you (in Automatic mode)
- Large LCD display
- Adjustable minimum and maximum fan speed
- Lightweight (unlike hybrids!)
- Plug and play design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.