Use it to mix air (hang from ceiling)…OR…evenly diffuse air as it’s drawn in (attach to existing RVK intake fan).
Either way, you won’t lose any floor space.
There’s no risk of windburn, over-fertilisation or salt build ups caused by harsh air streams either– the Diffuse Air is never pointed directly at plants!
Forget about hot spots around plants! With a Diffuse Air hung from your ceiling, air from the top of your room is pushed out just over the canopy. This gently freshens the environment around plants.
It’s easy to hang your Diffuse Air System with rope ratchets or chain. You can suspend one in the centre of a square tent, or use multiples in larger areas.
- Designed for grow rooms! The best way to mix air
- Fix to RVK intake fan for use
- Dual-use! Hang from ceiling (mix static air) OR attach to inline ducting (diffuse air drawn in)
- Save floor space
- No risk of harsh air streams that harm plants
- No more hot micro climates
- Easy to hang with rope ratchets or chain
- Ideal in closed-loop & ventilated room
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.