(Beneficial Bacterial Culture ONE)
Twenty million colony-forming units per gram of product. We screen over 3000 strains and choose a combination that works TOGETHER, not in competition, to generate a healthy and natural environment for your plants.
BBC1 contains endophytic bacteria absorbed by the plant and live in the interstitial spaces between the cells fixing Nitrogen from the air. There are specialised bacteria to enhance the availability and uptake of Phosphorous and Potassium during the vital early growth stages to generate the healthiest and most natural environment for your plants to thrive in.
This unique combination will:
- Out compete native strains reducing the proliferation of non-beneficial microbes
- Produce a biofilm on the plant root acting as a physical barrier to unwanted organisms
- Fix atmospheric Nitrogen, enabling less aggressive nutrient solutions
- Enhance Phosphorous availability, uptake and metabolism
- Enhance Potassium availability, uptake and metabolism
- Improve Metabolite production
- Increases growth Auxin Hormone production
- Makes available carbon with Nitrogen in key ratios
- Fungal growth inhibition (Fusarium, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Sclerotinia, and Sclerotium)
- Competes hard with potentially damaging phytotoxic bacteria and fungi
- Soil application regenerates and revitalises low-fertility soils and substrates
- Induced Systemic resistance – reduction of foliar diseases
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.