Cal-Mag (Fe-Cu-Mn-Zn-Mo-B) Additive
Ca-Mg-Fe prevents symptoms caused by plant nutrient deficiency, primarily where “high pH” waters are used or when nutrient solutions are subject to volatile changes in pH and EC.
- Ca-Mg-Fe helps prevent or cure leaf curl, leaf yellowing, withered fruit set, stunted growth and bud rot.
- Unlike other cal-mags, Ca-Mg-Fe also contains the full spectrum* of trace elements:
- Many base nutrient formulations are deficient in trace elements.
- Most nutrient deficiencies are, in fact, due to trace elements.
- Many trace element species destabilize when subjected to hard or “high-pH” water; however, Ca-Mg-Fe contains alkaline-resistant compounds that cope with pH levels up to 10
- *Iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and boron
- Ca-Mg-Fe is 100% compatible with all liquid or powdered base nutrients that are deficient in cal-mag or essential trace elements.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large-scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1-2ml/L (4-7.5ml/Gal) during veg and flower.
NOTE: Avoid using Ca-Mg-Fe with VegaFlora A+B or Veg-1 as these elements are already included, and excess will likely cause complications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.