For accelerating root and foliage growth in clones and seeds, veg and early bloom
Clone Spray contains 90% organic “stimulants” that are customised for stomatal absorption:
- It helps reduce cropping time by promoting root development, usually within 4-7 days, followed by explosive foliage and root growth through veg and early bloom.
- Helps prevent transplant stress and wilting of stems and leaves.
- Absorption through the stomatal pathway is enhanced via application-specific pH conditioners and a NON-TOXIC plant-specific wetting agent.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 250ml, 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L – suitable for large-scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 25 ml/L (25ml /Qrt). Apply to clones and seedlings through to veg and early bloom.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Testimonial: “For Clone Spray, we had amazing root eruption…It broke our previous rooting record by three days” (Purchasing manager from one of USA’s largest chains)
Background: Achieving fast, seamless growth through the seedling (clone) and vegetative phases will greatly assist crop rotation speed. Clone Spray was developed specifically with this in mind – significantly when growing under HID lights. Young plants, mainly clones, have limited nutrient uptake ability due to their small foliage and root mass. Clone Spray overcomes this disadvantage. It accelerates early root and foliage growth by delivering essential nutrients and stimulants to leaf stomata.
Refined Extracted Organic Compounds
Organics are usually supplied to a plant using an indirect animal or plant source such as guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules,, and the majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient effect to plants or act as nuisance chemicals that may cause foaming in the reservoir, biological build-ups, biofilms, odours or blocked drippers, etc. Furthermore, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is often unreliable. It fails to provide consistent benefits to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics. Still, as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimised for maximum nutrient effect with no negative side effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odours or blockages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.