Cloning gel for cuttings
FloraMax Cloner is a 100% organic protective stem dip for treating cuttings before planting.
- Its specialised gel formulation provides a protective coating on the cut end, thus helping seal the cut and prevent air bubbles from entering the stem tissue. NOTE, FloraMax Cloner is a much thinner gel than competing brands. This design feature allows for a higher absorption rate into the cutting and provides faster results than thicker formulations.
- It has an indefinite shelf-life and is resistant to drying out.
- It has high resistance to cross-contamination and does not go rank in the bottle.
- Available in 60ml and 250ml
- Dosage: Predip cuttings before planting.
- CAUTION: Organic additive - NEVER use in conjunction with peroxides or chlorines.
Background: Healthy cuttings and seedlings are essential if you want bigger and flavoursome yields. Protecting your investment during these early growth stages would be best. Cloner’s unique, organic composition is highly stable and more readily adsorbed onto plant tissue so that the cutting is preserved throughout the pre-rooting period.
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics. Still, as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimised for maximum nutrient effect with no adverse side effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odours or blockages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.