3-in-1 additive: 1. PK additive. 2. Cal-Mag-Iron additive. 3. pH stabiliser.
This is the ultimate flowering additive for making growing easier – REGARDLESS of what brand of a base nutrient is being used. It serves three functions:
- Flowering Enhancer contains a full dose of “cal-mag” and iron DTPA (“cal-mag-iron”). This simplifies growing by preventing the need for a standalone “cal-mag” additive – even when using RO or coco as a growing medium. Cal-Mag-Iron helps prevent common deficiency symptoms such as leaf yellowing/chlorosis, stunted growth, leaf curl and withered fruit set. It also helps strengthen the plant structure during late bloom and will assist plants in their capacity to utilise phosphorus; Phosphorous can increase the dry weight at harvest.
- Flowering Enhancer contains a carefully balanced combination of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) – known as “PK”., thus providing the necessary base levels of “PK” for the flowering stage of plant growth. PK is essential for promoting vigorous and large floral blooms.
- “Locks” nutrient pH below 6.5 to help prevent pH-related deficiency symptoms – even when hard water or alkaline additives are used. This is achieved by supplying pH buffers that are five times stronger than what is used in competing brands. In recirculating systems, many growers find pH is stable for 7-10 days or longer! In coco and soil, pH adjustment is rarely required.
- This product will solve many of the deficiency issues associated with powdered base products.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large-scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 2ml/L (7.5ml/Gal) throughout the flowering phase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.