Use in week 2 or 3 of veg to accelerate foliage growth and root mass.
- It helps reduce the veg phase by 1-3 weeks so plants can be “flipped” sooner. This allows for more crop cycles per annum and can provide valuable savings in running costs.
- It helps revive vegetative growth, which has stalled.
- It will not cause internodal stretch when used as directed.
- pH-neutral formulation.
- It does NOT induce foul residues, foaming or odours in the reservoir, nor cause blockages to drippers and filters.
- Dosage: Use for seven days (maximum) in week 2 or 3 of the vegetative phase. Dose at 1ml/L (4ml/Gal).
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with peroxides or chlorines
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics. Still, as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect with no adverse side effects. Meaning a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odours or blockages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.