The Number One Bloom Booster for serious growers
Resin-XS was designed to meet the critical demands of growers wanting bigger yields. No other flowering additive can compete in terms of cleanliness, quality of yield and ease of use.
- Resin-XS helps improve fruit quality and development.
- Resin-XS is PGR-free.
- Resin-XS will NOT cause blockages to drippers and filters or induce foul residues or odours in the reservoir. Unlike competing brands, the unique ingredients in Resin-XS are highly stable, thereby resulting in greater consistency and reliability for growers.
- A PK-additive component is ideal for any nutrient regime as it is “pH-neutral” and carefully balanced for universal application.
- Dosage: 2 ml/L (7.5 ml/Gal) from week-4 bloom up until harvest.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Should I add *extra* PK additives to the FloraMax feeding schedule during bloom? No, the PK levels (Potassium and Phosphorous) are optimised with Flowering Enhancer, Resin-XS and the FloraMax base nutrient (VegaFlora A&B or Veg-1). Avoid using Resin-XS during early bloom as extra PK may negatively impact yields with certain strains. We recommend using Resin-XS at 3ml/L (11.5ml/Gal) during mid-to-late bloom.
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics. Still, as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimised for maximum nutrient effect with no negative side effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odours or blockages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.