PK Spike is engineered to provide a uniform quantity of potassium and phosphorus to your flowering plants.
Improved seed production and flower formation.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in carbohydrate and starch synthesis, which is essential in developing healthy and large photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of leaves and stems and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate-deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leaves.
How to use it
Add at a rate of 0.5 – 1 ml/L to your reservoir.
Apply from the 2nd week of bloom every two weeks until one week before flush. Applying PK Spike at the recommended rate will deliver up to a 250 PPM boost to your plants and adjust your nutrient strength accordingly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.