PK Spike is engineered to provide a uniform quantity of phosphorus and potassium to your flowering plants. Designed with over 25% more P/K than the next industry leading competitor, this product can be applied at a maximum rate of 1.0 ml/L to achieve a 250 ppm boost to your plants.
Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in starch and carbohydrate synthesis, which is essential in the development of large and healthy photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of stems, leaves, and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers, and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leaves.
HOW IT WORKS
PK Spike is derived from several highly soluble sources of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) to deliver high amounts of PK to flowering plants.
During the flowering stage, phosphorous plays a key role in the essential functions of the plant that benefit flower formation. It helps the plant perform photosynthesis, transfer energy, and easily uptake the nutrients essential for budding. Added potassium helps convert phosphorous into energy that your plant can use and strengthens cell walls to support heavy flowers. Stronger cell walls support plant health by boosting the plant’s immunity response to pathogens and attacking pests.
Potassium is also responsible for tightening up airy and loose flowers that plants lacking in K develop. The result is a healthy plant that will produce your heaviest yields yet.
HOW TO USE IT
Add at a rate of 0.5 – 1 ml/L to your reservoir.
Apply from the 2nd week of bloom every 2 weeks until 1 week before flush. Applying PK Spike at the recommended rate will deliver up to a 250 PPM boost to your plants, adjust your nutrient strength accordingly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.