HydroTops Soil Solo Grow is pH balanced and formulated to allow for maximum assimilation of nutrition required during the vegetative period.
With this heightened ability to consume all available nutrition so quickly and effectively, HydroTops Soil Solo Grow helps your plants to produce strong branches, abundant foliage and an increase in flowering sites, setting the stage for a heavy-yielding harvest of superior quality. During the vegetative phase, you’re building the foundations and structures required for supporting heavy, large-yielding flower sets to come in late flower.
- One-part formula, especially for soil or compost.
- Perfectly pH balanced for strong and lush green growth.
- Completely Organic
- Builds a solid foundation for your flowering period to come.
- Contains the correct, pH-stable ionic profile for vigorous plant growth.
- Available in three sizes: 1 Litre, 5 Litre & 25 Litre.
Use Hydrotops Solo Grow at a rate of 2-5ml per litre from the first true week of the veg cycle week of growth. Begin with a light feeding of 2-3ml per litre, gradually increasing to 4-5ml per litre maximum for the length of the veg cycle. Decrease to 1ml per litre at the third week of flowering before ending use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.