Palm Tree Ashes is the ultimate crop and flower phase booster. An NPK of 0-1-30 can be top-dressed to give the best possible yield. Use every two weeks during the bloom/cropping phase of growth.
This organic vegan flowering booster is ideal for use alongside Guanokalongå Powder in the vegetable garden, especially with tomatoes!
Palm tree ash contains a lot of potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Other elements present help neutralise the acidity of the soil.
- Exuberant flowering.
- Ideal for use in the vegetable garden.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Improved acidity of the soil.
- 100% vegan
- For use outdoors: 1 litre of GK-Organics Palm Tree Ash covers 5-10m2. Mix one measuring cup of 50 ml GK-Organics Palm Tree Ash with 5 litres of water and give this directly to the plant from the second week. Repeat this every two weeks. Later, sprinkle GK-Organics Palm Tree Ash over the earth as needed and rake well.
- When used in pots and/or trays: in the flowering phase, mix 1 measuring cup of 50 ml Guanokalong Palm Tree Ash with 15 litres of soil or soil. Later, sprinkle Guanokalong Palm Tree Ash over the earth as needed and water well.
- Note: Always be careful when applying palm tree ash: it is immediately released (water-soluble) and can be quite aggressive.
Available in: 1kg and 5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.