MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT 300W LED
More flower, less power
LED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, the DAYLIGHT 300W LED Grow Light ensures growing with LED’s will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
The Maxibright Daylight 300w LED is a full spectrum output LED with a passive heat dissipation design. The “fanless” design means there are no mechanical parts, vastly reducing the risk of failure. This energy saving unit has a high photoelectric conversion efficiency which means that you save energy. The high photoelectric conversion efficiency means that you get more light per watt and less waste heat.
Benefiting from a well-rounded full spectrum and highly efficient LUMLED chips, the DAYLIGHT 300W LED makes for one of the most practical and affordable choices you can make when purchasing LED grow lights. Ensuring a full spectrum whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve gives a consistently high level of quality AND yield, every time you harvest.
- Full spectrum output 300W LED luminaire, with far red components.
- Light distribution optimised for a 1m x 1m area.
- Dimmable – 20% – 40% – 60% – 80% – 100% power.
- Optimised spectral output to provide the best light for plant growth, including Far Red.
- Passive heat dissipation design (No need for internal cooling fans).
- LUMLED LEDs.
- Energy-saving, a high photoelectric conversion efficiency means that you get more light per watt and less waste heat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.