ONA Breeze – Compact, Light & Efficient
The ONA Breeze fan has been designed to increase and speed up the distribution of ONA using either the 732g Jar, 3.27 kg Jar or 3.8 kg Pail ONA Gel. The ONA Breeze fan sits on top of the container. When the fan is switched on, there is an increased dispersion of ONA product into the surrounding atmosphere, with the ONA particles destroying any odours it comes into contact with. The ONA Breeze fan has been redesigned and is now available at a really affordable price. This makes the Breeze fan excellent value for removing odours with ONA gel. The ONA Breeze fan unit is well-suited to most applications because of its portability and size. Quick and easy to move – it can provide a fast response.
Odour Neutralisation for up to 1,500 Sq Ft.
The ONA Breeze fan provides odour neutralisation for a medium-sized room up to 1,500 square feet (15,000 cubic feet) or 160 square metres (500 cubic metres) for 3-6 weeks. This period will vary based on the room's ambient temperature and humidity levels.
ONA Breeze Weight
ONA Breeze Fan Features
- High-performance airflow
- Low power usage
- Excellent odour control
- High-quality fan
- One-year limited warranty
- ONA Gel is sold separately
- Power adapter included
- Remove the lid from the ONA gel.
- Place the breeze fan on the container by aligning the bottom mounts to the edge of the container.
- Plug the adapter into the ONA breeze fan and a power outlet.
- Choose desired airflow speed (high or low) for effective odour neutralisation.
- When ONA gel is reduced to within one inch of the bottom of the pail, replace the gel.
Maintenance & Usage
- Keep the ONA breeze unit clean and the fan vents clear of anything restricting airflow.
- If the strength of the odours in the room fluctuates, adjust the fan speed to compensate.
- Use breeze in an elevated, unobstructed position, such as a table, for best results.
- ONA Breeze is designed to operate on 100-240 Volt, 50/60 Hertz alternating current.
- Operate the ONA breeze and gel on level surfaces only.
- Do not immerse breeze into the water of liquid – shock hazard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.