Broaden your light spectrum and increase your PAR output from a single Philips 315W CDM lamp.
They emit a broad light spectrum that’s a lot closer to actual sunlight to prevent stretching and enhance growth.
The 930 Agro lamp’s spectrum is the closest one to actual sunlight we’ve ever seen!
You can expect plants to form more lateral branches, have smaller internodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems.
Since plants will produce more essential oils (thanks to more to UV-A & UV-B), they’ll look, smell and taste nicer too!
You won’t believe how efficient they are – you’re looking at a PAR output of up to 1.9 micromoles per Watt! Use it with the 315 Watt Maxibright Daylight CDM Ballast, you’ll get an incredible beam pattern and spectrum output, thanks to the ballast’s high frequency.
Your energy bills & grow room temperature will hardly change – remember, the lamps are only 315W! For safety, lamps are double jacketed (bulb in a bulb).
• High PAR output – up to 1.9 micromoles (µmol) per Watt
• Bigger, bushier plants with more flowering sites
• Enhance appearance, taste & smell of fruit and flowers
• Increase production of essential oils, terpenes and flavonoids
• Easy to retrofit into existing light set up
• Low power - hardly affects grow room temperature or energy bills
• Affordable way of broadening light spectrum
• Position it between two HID lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.