Celotex GA4050 is a multi-purpose insulation board suitable for various applications such as pitched roofs, flat roofs, solid masonry walls, floors and timber-framed and steel framed systems.
It is equipped with low emissivity foil facing and manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) and is easy to cut and shape. This insulation board can hit the target U-value with reduced thickness due to the excellent thermal performance, as demonstrated by the thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K.
The low emissivity foil facing improves thermal performance in sealed cavity air spaces, improving the potential U-value. The GA4050 has been certified by the BBA (British Board of Agrement) as fit for use in defined roof, wall and floor applications when installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate, giving you peace of mind.
Additionally, it has earnt a BRE (Building Research Establishment) Green Guide Rating of A, which can help your environmental performance in your BREEAM (Building Research Establishment's Environmental Assessment Method assessments, making it a valuable asset.
Features & Benefits: Celotex GA4050 General Purpose PIR Insulation Board - 2400 X 1200 X 50mm
- High-quality PIR insulation board
- Excellent thermal performance & reduced thickness
- Low emissivity foil facings for improved thermal insulation performance in cavity air spaces
- Insulation can be used in floor, roof and wall applications
- Lightweight, rigid and easy to install
- BBA certified
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A for sustainability
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Thickness: 50mm
- Coverage: 2.88m2
- R-Value: 2.25m2K/W
- Maximum weight: 1.92kg/m2
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022W/m.K, according to BS EN 13165 for factory-made rigid polyurethane foam (PU) product.
- Compressive strength (kPa): CS(10\Y)140
- Spread of flame: Euroclass E Reaction to Fire classification, according to BS EN 13501-1. Products with this classification level are not provided with a rating for smoke emission.
This product is excluded from shipping due to size or weight. You will not be able to complete the checkout for this product, unless you choose our collection service.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.