The Mk2 SMSCom Twin Fan Speed Temperature Controller is a slender and compact version of the ever-popular original SMSCom Twin Fan speed controller. Not only that, it's also cheaper and comes with an IEC power cable and socket, making it easier to switch to longer cables if required. The most popular model in the range just got even better!
- SMSCom – Great quality and value-for-money
- The MK2 (latest) version of the 7 amp model in the range
- Gives great control over your garden air temperature
- Controls the speed of both an intake fan and an outlet fan
- Maintains a user-set temperature in your grow-room via an external temperature sensor on a fitted 2.9 metre lead
- Allows the user to set a minimum fan speed to ensure adequate air exchange even at low temps
- Maximum fan speed setting – great for using oversized fans
- Supplies 2 outputs up to 800 Watts (3.5 Amps) each
Please note: though digital fan speed controllers (like this one) are a very cost-effective solution, they may generate a slight humming sound in the fan. This is an unavoidable consequence of using pulse width modulation to regulate fan output. If this might be a problem for you then we highly recommend the SMSCom Hybrid range of Fan Speed Controllers, which instead use heavyweight transformers and control fans without introducing a hum. For more information, see this post on the One Stop Grow Shop Blog:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.