The world-renowned SUPERthrive is a great plant tonic and general growth promoter. Plants require more than one vitamin for optimum performance. SUPERthrive is full of vitamins and hormones.
SUPERthrive is not a fertiliser - it is an additive. Use SUPERthrive on any plant at any stage of growth or flower. On indoor plants, it brings out more new flowers and leaf buds. It starts new root and foliage action on outdoor and bare-rooted plants. It helps develop earlier and larger flowers. SUPERthrive can be used on seeds to help during germination and get earlier vegetable and flower crops. It can also revive sick plants or help plants recover from stress. SUPEthrive will produce dramatically healthier plants and help guard against transplant shock.
Dosage: (dilute in water)
- House Plants, General Use, Outdoor plants: Weekly/Monthly: 1 ml / 3 L (1 drop / 100 ml)
- Seedlings - Keep soil moist. May use weekly or alternate weeks: 1 ml / 3 L
- Bulbs/Seeds: Soak at the rate of 1 ml / 3 L for 15 min. or longer depending on size and type
- Tender Plants: As little as one drop per 4 L
- Foliar Spray: 15 ml /10 L. Spray both sides of leaves for full absorption
- Hydroponics: 0.3-1.3 ml / 3 L when changing or adding water
- Hydro-seeding: 1 ml / 25 L
- Transplanting: 13 ml / 10 L
- Bare-root Soak: Roses: 8 ml/20 L for 15-30 mins. Trees: 13 ml / 10 L for 30 min
- Turf and Lawns: 65 ml / 200 L for approx. 150 sq. ft
- Trees & Woody Plants: may use 1 ml / 3 L weekly or monthly. Trees needing extra care: 10-15 ml / 10 L
- Christmas Trees (Indoors): Keep fresh with one drop per 100 ml of water in a tree stand
- For living Trees: 1 drop per 100 ml in water on the soil every 3 to 4 days
Available in: 120ml, 480ml, 960ml 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.