CUTTINGS ARE READY IN AS LITTLE AS 10 DAYS WITH NO ROOT ROT!
How it works
The X-Stream Aeroponic misting chamber gives plants constant access to highly oxygenated water, causing roots to grow stronger and faster. It also reduces the risk of drying out or root rot.
Root growth can be checked without disturbing the plants by lifting the plant tray; the temperature and humidity can be controlled via large vents in the lid.
We recommend using 2x grow lights housed in a specifically designed recess in the lid. Using lights will help create healthy growth and prevent legginess.
Once transplanted into your chosen media, you must complete the propagation period in your choice of follow-on propagator.
Benefits of the system
- The fastest root development possible – allows growers to start their crop earlier.
- Reduced risk of transplant shock – cuttings have more substantial, thicker roots, and the lack of growing media means less chance of pests and disease.
- Adjustable – control heat and humidity to suit the required growing environment.
- Practical – check progress without disturbing plants; access is easy to the pump and nutrient solution.
- Flexible – suitable for planting into any growing media or growing system.
All complete kits include:
- The vented lid which houses Sunblaster T5 lights or LED strips (optional)
- Propagator (tank, tray(s), lid)
- Kitbag contains; a pump, delivery system, neoprene clone collars and mesh pots
Five sizes are available.
Leave on 24/7
When cuttings enter the system, fill the tank with water and leave the pump on 24/7.
Open the vents gradually.
When roots begin to show, open the vents slightly, increase the opening daily, and then remove the lid completely to harden off for a couple of days before transplanting on.
Add Roots Excelurator for explosive roots.
When roots begin to show, add a root exelurator, like House & Gardens Roots Exelurator, at a quarter recommended dosage.
They’re ready to plant into your chosen media when roots begin to poke through the mesh pot.
At this stage, moving cuttings to an alternative propagator for hardening off is important before moving to a system. Our X-Stream Heat or Vitopod are ideal.
Keep your water at an optimum temperature.
Propagation water should be between 22°C–26°C. We recommend an optional water NEWA heater to maintain this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.