MYKOS® mycorrhizae is a natural and organic species of beneficial soil fungi that create a "sponge-like" mass which collects and stores nutrients and water, increasing the uptake of both. This single species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi contains only Rhizophagus intraradices, formally known as Glomus intraradices. MYKOS does not contain any other microbes such as Trichoderma or ectomycorrhizae.
- Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Rhizophagus intraradices
- Enhances Root Structures for
- Added Uptake Capabilities
- Fastest & Most Aggressive Colonizing Mycorrhizae
- Improves Efficiency of Nutrients & Water
- Can Increase Yields & Secondary Metabolites
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs & Flowers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.